For the fourth year, artist and curator Priscilla Guy offers a selection of choreographic short films from RIRH’s programming.
Under the theme of low-tech creation and pop culture, the works offer an amazing and fun journey into the margins of contemporary creation.
–Feb. 5 at 7:30pm – at Ausgang Plaza in Rosemont (presented by Maison de la culture Rosemont — La Petite-Patrie) at 6524 Saint-Hubert street. Bar on site.
–Feb. 13 at 7:30pm – at Jean-Corbeil Library in Anjou. At 7500 Goncourt Avenue. Coffee and cookies will be served.
–Feb. 26 at 7:00pm – at Maison de la culture de Notre-Dame-de-Grâce, 3755 Botrel street.
Projection 60 min
Followed by a discussion with Flamant
FILMS PRESENTED :
– Wamin (The apple) / By : Katherine Nequado + Wapikoni mobile / 3 min / 2017 / Canada
– This Dance Has No End /By : Fenia Kotsopoulou / 11 min / 2018 / UK
– Pace / By : Katrina McPherson, Marisa Zanotti / 4min / 1995 / UK
– Ground-swell / By : Kelsey Kramer, Lexie Thrash / 11min / 2018 / USA
– Neighbours / By : Norman McLaren / 8min / 1952 / Canada
– Passing Through / By : Robbie Synge, Julie Cleves / 10min / 2017 / UK
– Baker / By : Flamant / 3min / 2018 / Canada
– Asking for a friend / By : Bridget Moser / 10 min / 2013 / Canada